Skip to main content

Being Pure Vegetarian

To be honest, becoming pure vegetarian is really challenging but I try every way to skip even a minute flavoured meat product such as noodles. Frankly speaking, stopping to consume meat was not a best solution for me to do away with terrible recurrent boils. However I decided to embark on a modest spiritual path. I discovered myself so brutal to chew someone else's flesh.
Whenever my friends make fun of me being vegetarian, I just proclaim the health reasons. in reality it didn't helped me much. But I am really thankful to the recurrent boils I had on butt that transformed my way of thinking. Even it didn't work out yet I started to took it from the religious point of view. I claim out differently and have different mental thoughts. The religious views.

If there is no meat consumers there should not be any slaughter houses existing, it is more like an old cliche but it seems soothing to my auditory because I find it most relevant.
The excessive consumption of meat especially pork harms our health as per the science. Nevertheless it is still recommended to include little amount of meat frequently in our diet  for it has nutrition claims.
But it is not so mandatory I suppose as vegetables are equally said to contain almost all kinds of nutrient.
I just carry my point of views. I do not want to influence folks unwillingly to become vegetarian. Even my close and loved ones shall not be forced in this case.
Nevertheless I feel healthy with my new habit. And I am going to be vegetarian for lifetime
I assured myself with an oath to not consume meat for the rest of my life.

Respect animals as we do for humanity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kabney (ceremonial scarves) in Bhutan

  Kabney:  tradition of wearing ceremonial scarves in Bhutan  Introduction   The origin of  Kabney  dates back to the time of Lord Buddha and also the 7 th  Century saint  Padma Sambhava  was said to have given the white scarves to be worn by commoners during all the religious ceremonies.  The distinction and creation of  Kabneys  for cabinet,  nyikelm  and  Gups  were made during the great rein of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel in the 16 th  Century when he unified and founded the of Nation state in Bhutan.  Further with an establishment of Monarchy in the 20 th  Century, the various scarves for cabinet minister and their deputies ( བློན་པོ་ལྷན་རྒྱས་ གོང་འོག ),  Nyikelms  ( གཉིས་སྐལམ ) ,  Chip   Zhem  ( ཆིབས་བཞོནམ  traditional title for the lowest ranked officer ) and  Rabjams ( རབ་འབྱམས )  were introduced as post-based scarves.  With an onset of 21 st...

The Ritual of Mandala Offering

    The Ritual of Mandala Offering       Mandala offering symbolizes an offering of the entire universe  and other priceless objects   present within it  to the Buddhas in order to accrue merit.  Manda  means the essence or midpoint and circumference and  la  means “taking hold of”. Thus,  mandala  refers to grasping the basis or essence for achieving all the magnificent qualities of the higher realms and the kingdom of Dharma, the sacred truths of cessation and the path.         As per the Buddhist cosmology, the earth is considered flat with a giant mountain, Mount Meru in the middle, bordered by four major continents, each with two main and several minor sub-continents. There are incalculable of similar realms and we visualize offering all these worlds considering them as unpolluted lands and offered to the Buddhas and great enlightened beings.      I would briefly explain t...

Enabling Women, Bhutan’s Silent Towers of strength.

Women can really make good set of leaders in Bhutan and a strong foundation for nation building if given an opportunity. It’s an old concept “women’s best place is in the kitchen” in this day and age. It is prerequisite in the democratic society to have balanced representation of voices irrespective of gender. When the world today is placing huge importance on the third gender, why not, at least for our women first. As of now Bhutan has a woman Minister, constitutional post holders, Ambassadors, Dzongdhas (District Governor), Drangpoens (Judges/Justice), Politicians, Nyikem (red scarf) recipients, Local Leaders ( Gups, Mangmis and Tshogpas ), Doctors, Engineers, Pilot, Army officers, Teachers, Authors, Painters, Cabbies and so on so forth. In a way, the women leadership is likely to outnumber henceforth. Though as a man, I personally feel the importance of woman’s voice in every nation building and policy decisions for better, sound and healthy democracy. The tiny Kingdom o...